- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of a global organisation leading the development of the
Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from more than 1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
This is us, your new colleagues
Consumer Services at Volvo Group Connected Solutions is responsible for the end user services, from idea to development and operation. Together with our partners and customers we create value through fantastic user experience and business enhancing services and products.
We are now looking for a Frontend Software Developer within Consumer Service.
We are proud to say that we are using the latest technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. Of course we use agile methods and as we are adopting the DevOps model your work will cover a broad spectrum all the way from developing prototypes of future world class applications to managing the lifecycle of the existing ones.
- Develop software applications – mainly front-end, but some back-end knowledge is needed as well, due to that we often have logic in middleware components
- Deploy, operate and maintain our applications incl. driving continuous improvement of the same for better quality, functionality and cost effectiveness
- Actively contribute to the solution design of new services
- Last, but not at least, continuously reflect upon how we are doing things and where we can improve
As a person, you are a team player with a positive mind-set and you know the various challenges of application development. A customer-oriented attitude is in your nature, you care about quality, allow yourself to be inspired, have a “can do” attitude and take pride in your work.
Your personality is your major reason for success, but we think you also have:
- A university degree in software engineering, computer science or similar education
- Minimum 3-Years’ Experience as Application Developer
- Proficient in React, Webpack & Babel, Jest test framework if you are a front-end developer
- Knowledge of Java 8 and Spring
- GraphQL, REST and deploying to AWS is considered as a huge plus
- Experience in both front- & back-end is a bonus
- Knowledge in asynchronous programming, micro service architecture, cloud services, test automation frameworks
- Experience from mobile (connected) applications is also a great advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English - both written and spoken
- Valid work-permit for Sweden, if not EU-citizen
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that creates great results through awesome people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
Based in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg you will work in the heart of a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electromobility and digitalization.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Want to know more? Contact us!
Please contact Vlado Ivanovski, Manager Customer Portal, +46 739 021706