- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vi letar efter en karismatisk och erfaren Scrum Master som kan vara en del och hjälpa oss att utöka vårt konsultteam. Du kommer att arbeta tätt med våra kunder och leverera högkvalitativa resultat och skapa tillförlitliga relationer.
Scrum Master, Software Configuration Manager - Scripting
We are looking for a Scrum Master Senior Software Configuration Manager with strong scripting skills to work with tools and infrastructure development. In this role you will develop, maintain and enable CI&CD workflow in an efficient way and easy-to-use development. The department you will be joining are assigned to build pipeline and building and releasing containerized products that realizes a highly available engineering environment for products development and deploying Engineering Environment troubleshooting tools.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Their focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working, organized in development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
· Responsible for continuous integration build;
· Responsible for the software configuration management related processes, such as version management, change management, branching strategies, baseline management and implementation.
· Build and release emergency packages
· Defines and manages the branching and delivery process for projects.
· Software configuration management procedure improvement and relevant training.
· Use CM tools(Git/Gerrit/ClearCase etc.) to store track and manage configuration items.
· Education: Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Algorithms or equivalent.
· Good experience on GNU/Linux, Open Source and Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
· Programming languages: Shell scripting / Python /Bash / Perl/ Java and Groovy.
· Understanding of software lifecycle, build processes and SCM process;
· Hands-on experience of GIT, Stash, GitHub/Bitbucket etc. and release branching models, Jenkins and experience of ClearCase, ClearQuest is preferred;
· Good communication skills and team spirit;
· Experience on Confluence and Jira
· Norms & Guidelines: Scrum, Kanban
· Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
· Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
· Working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
· Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
· Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).