- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Founded in 2015, Minna is a rapidly growing tech company on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer. We exist to develop digital experiences that make life easier for consumers. Our world-leading subscription management products are currently used by some of the largest banks and service providers in Europe. Through partners such as Swedbank, Danske Bank, Telia, and E.ON, we help more than 10 million consumers to effortlessly manage their subscription services.
About the job
You'd be joining our team Activation working with our Identify product, finding all the subscriptions that a user is paying for based on a thorough analysis of their bank transactions. Here your days will be all about solving business challenges with hands-on applications of Machine Learning - seeing the measurable impact of your work.
You'll shape and support our personal advice product strategy from a data science perspective. Leading our work within Machine Learning, you will be playing a big part in innovating our products and services.
What we are looking for
To thrive in this position we think that you:
- Want to build things that others enjoy working with
- Are comfortable making decisions on your own based on a long term vision
- Are eager and able to communicate your work to those without knowledge in Machine Learning
- Care more about learning than being right
- Have an interest in data science and are curious about pattern recognition, not only in the user facing context, but as well supporting your team with knowledge in how to build statistical models
- Are interested in finding user cohorts through analytics and understand their business value and legal implications
- Enjoy development and are keen to keep growing in that area (experience from Scala would be awesome)
- Are confident working in all areas of Machine Learning and have at least 3 years of experience
What we offer you
At Minna Technologies, we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person.
We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected. In fact, our aspiration is to create such a good work environment that you will never feel the urge to apply for another job ever again!
In order to create an amazing workplace, we strongly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That is why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and welcoming. Going to work should be a pleasure!
Besides putting lots of effort into our culture and office, we also offer several other employee benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect when working at Minna Technologies:
- Shares in the company
- Help finding housing in Gothenburg
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Computer of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weeks two times a year
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops and hackathons
If you would like to learn more about our company culture, we encourage you to check out our instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)