Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a software center within Bosch and we are around 170 engineers working with different products for tomorrow´s automotive industry. Welcome to Bosch!
Design, implement, and test an automotive cybersecurity product IDS (intrusion detection system for the CAN bus) in an agile and test driven development environment.
- Implement embedded software and a PC-based configuration tool according to relevant guidelines
- Define and implement test cases to verify the software
- Investigate and prototype new features
- Support the requirement analysis
- Derive and document software design in collaboration with the architect
- Perform static and dynamic code analysis
- An academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or similar is a must
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience developing embedded software in C
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of the CAN bus
- Domain know-how in the automative industry
- Experience in Autosar
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) with Jenkins
- Working in Windows and Linux environment
- Goal oriented mindset and strong analytical skills
- Open and focused communication, which we find particularly important in our international and multi-cultural development environment
- Embrace agile and test driven development methods
- Strive for excellent quality
- Team player with focus on reaching team goals
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, health benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Nationalities, and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.