Our customer is a world leading search engine that is now looking for a Fullstack Developer that wants to work in a creative and playful environment. The company has a start-up atmosphere but with the advantages of a global player. This position will focus on the company’s video conference platform. The team handles engineering scaling, velocity, quality, risk management and tooling and the Full-stack Developer will develop, test, release and support the internal release/project tools.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Full stack development.
- Develop a new internal process tool, from scratch, in collaboration with a few other developers.
- Ensure production readiness of the release.
- Feature development.
- Test plan creation and execution.
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- BA Degree in a relevant field
- Angular 2
- About 5+ years of experience in development
- Experience with at least one server side java framework
Bonus points for:
- Spring or similar
As a Barona consultant you will be employed by an authorised staffing agency with collective agreement, insurance, pension, and health benefits. This is a full-time 12-month long position with start date as soon as possible. We can't process applications through email (GDPR-restrictions), but feel free to come with other queries to [email protected]. We process applications continuously so do not hesitate to apply.