Farmers today cannot effectively know if their animals are healthy, are gaining weight or if they will be profitable. We at Hencol want to change this.
We are a tech startup that creates new unique solutions to measure and improve animal health.
based on reliable data. We ensure profitability for producers and break new ground within AgTech. We do this by creating everything from IoT devices to fantastic user interfaces.
Our technology is also used to help zoos monitor animal health in endangered animals.
We are looking for a back end developer. Since this role is created at an early stage, you have a lot of room to participate and influence how the next version of the product will be designed.
You will need to be on site at out Stockholm office
- Work in the current back end environment
- Work with data deliveries to the front end
Your characteristics and experiences
- You are passionate about realizing creative ideas
- You have a good focus on creating scalable and modern tech solutions
- Experience in backend development (Java)
- You like working with new technologies
- You are an excellent team player
- You can take customer requirements and actualize them into beneficial functions in our software
- Experience for working with the South American agriculture landscape is a merit