Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. We are now looking for an experienced Linux System Administrator to join our team in Gothenburg.
Together with a skilled set of IT technicians and engineers, in both Gothenburg and Athens, Greece, you’ll be part of our journey moving into the next generation platform that we’re currently developing; where Service Oriented Architecure and automation will be central in our day to day work.
Tech stack: We focus on a private cloud platform using OpenStack, but we also utilize public cloud solutions.
- Service Discovery: Consul
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu
- Monitoring/Metrics/Logging: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK/EFK
- Virtualization platforms: OpenStack, VMWare
- Automation/IaC: Ansible, Saltstack
- Scripting: Bash, Go and Python
As a Linux System Administrator at Etraveli Group we want you to be interested in cutting edge technologies. Maybe you have a Bachelor’s degree or you maybe you are self-taught? It doesn’t matter as long as your passion is in Linux and open-source technologies!
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Monitoring
- Experience with Git in a collaborative environment
- Experience working professionally with Linux
Experience within the following fields is meritorious: OpenStack, Ansible/Saltstack, Network, Java and Tomcat.
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects. In this role you have regular contact with many parts of our organisation, in Sweden as well in Greece, and therefore you must enjoy communicating with both people and IT-systems.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about 80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared - we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City - We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences - We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance - Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance - Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week - We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Any questions about the job?
Contact [email protected]