- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Sandvik Coromant, we offer a truly global, agile and collaborative work environment, and with a broad portfolio, we open up for many different career paths. In line with digitalization and Industry 4.0, our Digital Machining Business department plays a key role in leading the strategic direction. Empowered by our core machining knowledge, we explore new market opportunities and create unique digital solutions for software and hardware. Driving one of the most important strategic initiatives for Sandvik Coromant, we strive to position ourselves as a digital groundbreaker in the metal cutting industry.
Right now, we’re looking for a CoroPlus Software Test Engineer – someone who wants to be part of a skilled, empowering and committed team, ensuring that Sandvik Coromant CoroPlus is moving into a strong digital future. This is the place to be, and we’re eager to get to know you!
About the job
As our CoroPlus Software Test Engineer you work in several product teams in the CoroPlus portfolio, and you conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our solution meets or exceeds specified standards and end user requirements. You perform tests according to test management principles in order to assure that Digital Machining deliver solutions of the right quality to the business. This is done by both manual testing and by building test automation scripts for cloud based solutions built on Microsoft platform.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Prepare, design and execute manual and automatic tests
- Draft, revise and approve technical test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and DM strategy
- Create and maintain test environments and data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
- Coordinate with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Ensure that all different tests will be carried out – system tests (functional, non-functional requirements), integrations tests, and unit/module tests have been done by the development team
- Evaluate and report result of test activities to DM Test Manager and project or product managers
- Actively take part in further development of methods and tools for test
- Prepare acceptance test criteria and procedure for deliveries and prepare test protocols
- Drive testing activities, gather results and prepare test reports, including follow up on problems found
- Create, define and/or follow up on environments needed for all testing
- Coordinate work with planned releases and integrations
- Support requirement definition and documentation when needed
The location for this job is flexible between Sandviken and Västberga (both in Sweden) and some travel is included in your job.
The essential experiences and qualifications we’re looking for
- A degree in computer science or related area
- At least five years’ experience with both manual and automated testing of industrialized software applications
- Experience from building automation test scripts for cloud based solutions, including UI testing scripts for modern browsers
- Experience with Selenium/Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing/Azure DevOps Test Plans
Other characteristics that we think you need
- Previously working in distributed product teams on both increments of stable products and new innovative, demanding development projects
- Be a diligent gatekeeper with attention to detail and the ability to communicate why certain tasks and processes are important
- Experience from working in a diverse, global company.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on delivery
- Be prepared to work in an incubation area within a large organization where you need to pitch in and take responsibility to fill gaps
For us, it’s clear that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a successful business environment. We definitely evaluate our candidates experiences and testing skills during interviews but we also give personality - like flexible, self-driven, agile, communicative and with a team player attitude - a big weightage. We think it’s time to build teams around these soft skills, while keeping technical competence in mind. Welcome to our exciting world!
How to apply
We have an ongoing process in this recruitment, so please send you application as soon as possible and no later than August 6, 2020. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career, Job ID: R0018998.
For more information about this position, please contact:
Tom McLeay, Research and Development Manager, +46 (0)70 616 03 07
Anna Ryan, Recruitment Specialist, +46 (0)70 874 11 74
Union contacts - Sweden
Thomas Lilja, Unionen, +46 (0)26 266 659
Göran Norell, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 266 574
Peter Olsson-Andrée, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 261 984
To learn more about our recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
Andra webbjobb i Sandviken
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Sandviken just nu.