Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for development and deployment of the product.
- Provides software documentation including, but not limited to, software requirement specifications functional specifications and design specifications.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work.
Knowledge and skills:
- Working experience in Java, Spring
- Experience with REST, JSON, SQL/MySQL
- Full-Stack; Ability to work across all layers of the application, from back-end databases through to the UI
- Cloud development and deployment experience from AWS
- Comfortable in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Working experience with Git, Linux (command line)
- Knowledge of automated testing (e.g., JUnit) and experience with test driven development
- Knowledge about CI/CD, Gradle, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes is meriting
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, curious, accountable and flexible
Work place: Stockholm
Start date: August 2020