- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Flow and Tools developer role requires a strong customer-oriented team member, helping to automate semiconductor development methodology and flows for Digital ASIC and FPGA. The position is located in Stockholm.
You will develop, maintain, and improve an integrated suite of front-end semiconductor development flows covering design, verification, and front-end implementation at varying levels of the development environment (i.e. IP, subsystem, and full-chip levels). Additional responsibilities include collaborating with internal and external IT, tool vendors, and infrastructure providers. You will report to Head of Digital ASIC&FPGA Infrastructure and Tools.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Passion for, and demonstrated experience in, enabling individuals and groups through flow automation & enabling advanced methodologies
- Strong debug capabilities, with experience in debugging complex issues in semi-conductor verification environments
- Strong scripting experience in but not limited to: Python (preferred), Perl, Ruby, Tcl, Shell-
- Experience with CI methodologies/tools and event-driven CI engines
- Proven experience of discovering and developing needs, and gathering requirements through a bottom-up ‘consultative approach’
- Code Repository setup, management, branching/merging: ClearCase, Git, Perforce, and/or Subversion
- Experience with multiple EDA vendor suites: Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor
- HDL: Verilog / SystemVerilog
We seek a candidate with MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2 years of relevant industry experience or with BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5 years of relevant industry experience.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Please apply to the system by attaching your CV. Please be advised that due to GDPR we cannot accept CVs sent by email.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 396943