- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We're looking for a Back End Developer to join our fast-growing company that is seeking to change the shape of the merchant payments ecosystem.
Paytrim is a well-funded startup with a solution that combines our next generation payments platform with sophisticated analytics tools - transforming the way that businesses accept payments. We are regulated as a payment institution by the Swedish FSA and are investing heavily in developing our platform, launching in early 2021.
What you will do
- Work closely with our highly skilled developers, architects and management in cross functional teams
- Build our platform as a best-in-class solution to help us scale and grow
- Lead complex programming tasks and performing code reviews
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies to ensure we are using the best practices
- Manage our cloud environment; validate and develop how we build, test, and deploy
Your main focus is back end but you don't mind working full stack. And of course: you built it, you run it. You care about the business implications of anything you build and you're not just going after cool stuff - you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
This might be your dream job if you value
- An opportunity to build software from scratch and influence the software design and architecture
- Working with colleagues who are highly knowledgeable and passionate about their respective fields
- A working environment that encourages initiative, teamwork and ownership
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely when needed
- Full-time employment, competitive salary and benefits as well as an opportunity to be a part of our equity incentive program
You might be the perfect fit if you
- Enjoy working with new technologies and like to work proactively
- Have an agile approach and the ability to take ownership from start to finish
- Have at least 2 years' experience in software development on the Microsoft platform
- Appreciate challenges and enjoy continuous learning
- Are fluent in both Swedish and English (we're planning to expand beyond Sweden)
You will be working with
- Back end development on the Microsoft stack: .net core, C#, SQL Server
- Front end development (have you had a look at Blazor WebAssembly yet? We have!)
- Cloud Infrastructure Management/Infrastructure as code, on Azure
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Troubleshooting, using centralized logging and network capture
- Continuous Integration/Delivery using Azure DevOps
- Web application and network security (including SOC/PCI-DSS/ISO)
We rely heavily on the above tools and technologies, but applicants aren't required to have prior experience of all of them - you will be working with a highly skilled team so it’s more important you have a hunger to learn new skills.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply through the button, not via email. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ida Garamvölgyi on +46 704 385 325 or [email protected]. We're looking forward to hear from you!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Integrationsspecialist till Top of Minds Accelerate
- Trainee - Systemutvecklare inom mobilitet till it-avdelningen
- Trainee - UX-designer till IT-avdelningen
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare inom GIS till it-avdelningen
- Trainee - Systemutvecklare inom resehandlingssystem till it-avdelningen