- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 150 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
As an iOS developer, you will be part of a mission to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective C
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in iOS, development tools, application life cycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components
- Ability to write simple, robust, and mobile-friendly code with great user experience
- Experience of agile development
- Fluent in English, in speaking and writing
What will you work on?
- Write a simple, understandable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on solid technical stability and great user experience.
- Drive technical improvement by applying software craftsmanship in everyday work as well as by identifying and leading larger refactoring/improvement initiatives.
- Drive implementation of complex features and design work within the team.
- Drive cross-team technical initiatives.
- Participate in and contribute to the team’s Agile practices.
- Implement automation tests on UI and Unit level when feasible.
- Act as a role model within the team with regards to maintaining high engineering standards, commitment to the product and respect and attitude towards others.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience of unit & UI testing frameworks
- Solid proficiency in Core Data
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Applying: This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Aouri Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via [email protected] if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International team - 20+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.