- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Development Engineers with a background in telecom that wants to continue to develop in a consultant role.
The role includes new development, coding, testing, maintenance and support.
At Explipro you will have the opportunity to work with different industries, customers and learn new technologies. We can offer you the best colleagues, challenging assignments and a company to have fun and grow with!
Who are you?
- You are passionate about what you do
- You love troubleshooting and digging into complex problems
- Communicative in speech and writing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- C in Linux environment.
- Network and Communication Protocols
- CI/CD tools (Git, Gerrit)
- Experience in LTE, 5G
- Minimum 5 years of experience from Telecom
- Android / iOS
- Agile SW development
- Fluent in Swedish (written and spoken)
- Experience of working in a cross-functional team
We are located in Göteborg, the center of the Swedish automotive cluster. We are an expanding consulting company with a senior profile in automotive, telecom, medtech and public safety. The average experience is 9 years for our employees. We have a long-term perspective on our employees, investing in competence and with an individual career plan for everyone.
The company and management culture at Explipro are open, non-formal and solution oriented. The company structure is flat. Everyone in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
This is an international environment, we speak English at Explipro and with our customers. Our core values are helpfulness and simplicity. That is who we are, and we believe that this approach generates good results for all of us - You, Explipro and our customers. It is important that you can appreciate our values and that you are willing to contribute to the development of our company.