- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. In order to stay competitive, we are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join our product team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As part of one of our frontend teams, you will be involved in developing our current platform, services and tools in collaboration with other developers, product designers and product owners. We aim for our teams to be small and collaborative, with a focus on test-driven thinking and a sense of ownership for the things we build. Together with skilled colleagues in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Uppsala and Athens, you’ll be part of our journey towards enhanced customer experience.
Tech stack: React, Emotion, Apollo GraphQL, Jest, TestCafé, Webpack, Babel, Node.js, Jenkins and Docker, Java and Apache Struts
We're looking for someone who has;
- Ideally 4+ years of experience shipping quality products for the web.
- An interest in building modern UIs with ES6+, React, Jest, React-testing-library, Apollo Graphql and Webpack (to name a few).
- Ability to receive feature requirements and work them into though through products features with a high quality bar.
- Experience of working together with other engineers and/ or designers to come up with the best possible solution.
- A passion for performance and API design.
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in English.
- A bonus point is given for experience in Node.js.
Due to the pandemic, and the difficulties of relocating, we wish that you are located in Sweden, and have a valid work permit, when applying for this position.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about 80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared – we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!