- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
With over 15 years of industry experience and 600+ businesses worldwide, Scandlearn is one of the most trusted training providers in the aviation sphere. Our ambition is to craft cutting-edge aviation training experiences for all sizes, from startup to enterprise.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams.
You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
What’s the opportunity? 🤔
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer that can join our team on a part-time basis. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will take ownership and be able to design, build and maintain our suite of products services, in an agile process.
With this role you’ll be able to work from anywhere (we're almost 100% remote, with an office in Uppsala).
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Design, build, and maintain new features for existing web applications using modern web frameworks and services like Laravel, VUE, GraphQL
- Lead the development and design architecture on Scandlearn’s services.
- Be part of the product design process, maintain and hit roadmap goals
- Enhance the development flow with modern and best practices
- Develop and maintain RESTful API’s
- Work closely with QA team to validate quality and accuracy of changes to existing systems
- Ship early and often, we believe in agility as much as we care for scalability and availability.
- Supporting other teams in their personal growth and progression.
- Iterating the team’s processes and rituals to better fit everybody’s way of working.
What skills do I need? 📖
This job requires vast experience with modern frameworks & technologies, such as Laravel 5.* & VUE.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of industry experience in a software engineering role with PHP.
- Proficiency and at least 3+ years experience developing in Laravel 5.*
- Proficiency and at least 3+ years experience developing in VUE
- Consistent upward and downstream communication
- Have great product design instinct and reasoned opinions
- Write documentation based on your work
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives and comfortable seeking help
- Attitude toward getting things done while maintaining a regard for code quality
- Agile and CI/CD mindset
- Comfortable tackling new problems and learning along the way
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SASS
- Strong understanding of modern web development principles (grids, responsive design, progressive web applications) and/or frameworks
- Proficiency with Webpack
- Proficiency with a SQL based database (MySQL)
- Proficiency with building and maintaining RESTful APIs
Nice to haves 🙌
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL, or SQLite
Submit your application to: https://forms.clickup.com/f/19ve8-64/PQ7FO164Q2ZMDT5HF5