Quinyx is a cloud-based, mobile-first workforce management (WFM) software that rocket fuels the workforce in service industries to make people and businesses grow. Quinyx helps more than 800 customers to optimize schedules with AI forecasting, make time reporting more efficient, reduce costs, stay compliant and engage with employees.
We build a state of the art software that unleashes the real force of the workforce so that people and businesses grow together. We are aiming to create a better life for millions of people by improving their work lives. We want to see happy employees, happy customers, and happy businesses.
Working with Quinyx, you will be joining an innovative and growing company. You will have an opportunity to make a real difference and help businesses around the world save time, reduce costs and enjoy work with our mobile-first, cloud-based WFM software. Are you ready to begin an awesome journey and make magic happen with us?
About the role
As an experienced Test Automation Specialist with a strong Java technical background, you will be joining our fantastic R&D team to build the next generation of the Quinyx WFM solution. At the same time, you will bring test automation expertise and vision into the test team. You will be responsible for building and scaling our test automation framework, which is written in Java/Spring Boot to make sure we shorten the feedback loop between implementation and success/failure.
You will continuously increase the level of automation through active implementation as well as lifting the automation competence of your colleagues in the QA team. In the bigger picture, you will be working across multiple agile distributed teams with highly competent, versatile and diverse colleagues. The teams enjoy an autonomous way of working and continuously strive to improve their own processes, tooling options and skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and maintain our test automation framework built in Java.
- Lift the technical competence of the QA team members in Java for test automation and coach the team in automation techniques.
- Work efficiently across different teams in order to create an excellent product experience.
- Contribute to requirements, reviews and testing.
- Take full ownership from design, implementation to the deployment of automated tests.
- Identify, implement and communicate best practices for test automation.
- Drive improvements in CI/CD pipeline.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Multiple years of experience in Test Automation and System Development.
- Multiple years of experience in UI and Rest API test automation.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java or similar Object-Oriented Programming Languages, Spring Boot, Maven, Version control experience (Git), Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins: Pipeline as Code), JUnit and Selenium.
- The ability to mentor colleagues to lift the competence of your team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Understanding the importance of Non-functional aspects of testing and prior experience in Performance testing like load test and stress tests.
- Prior experience in Performance testing tools like JMeter, Gatling etc.
- Understanding of SQL databases.
- Familiarity with application containers (Docker etc).
You like to work in a highly independent cross-functional team with a never-ending drive to deliver great software with special focus on performance, maintainability, usability and scalability. You do this by understanding our users needs, use a test-driven approach and share knowledge with your team members.
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Along with continuous learning, you’ll have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world, who all come together to create the best possible work environment.
We have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshops, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, and after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
We will provide you with the training and tools needed for the role, company laptop and mobile, flexible working hours, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes - among other great benefits, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known ping-pong tournament!
Want to join the family?
Quinyx provides equal employment opportunities and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Quinyx, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
May the Workforce be with you!