- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Vinnter AB we are always on the lookout for skilled people to join the rest of us. We do hands-on business development, architecture and development in the arena of connected things. We try to make our customer's products smarter. We focus our energy on finding solutions and greatly value entrepreneurial spirit within our employees.
At the moment we are scouting for an experienced and competent embedded software developer, highly skilled in making LED’s blink, sensor’s to collect data and connect these things and data to the cloud for further data analysis, on its way to create new insights at our customer’s site.
Often we find ourselves working in early phases of a project during a few sprints, building a proof of concept or a prototype, that hopefully leads further to a production assignment in the end. We know how important it is to work with prototyping when it comes to innovation. Through the insights given by our prototypes, we hope to achieve a long term relationship to our clients, and an execution phase which aim for a releasable product.
Primarily we sell teams to work on projects in-house or at the customer premises. We have left the old business model of "resource consulting” behind us. We want to have a heart in what we offer our clients. The productivity is greatly increased when a competent and experienced team is set up to solve a problem. For our clients, this lead to better products more quickly.
Through our entrepreneurial mindset we contribute to our customer's business success, without being management consultants. We are technology agnostic and instead work with the technologies best suited to solve our customer's problems. But there are some things we like more and we try to be better at than others.
When developing connected things we try to excel in:
- Cloud technology and tools
- Software development skills of various kinds
- Wireless technologies and available mobile services and networks
- Leading agile teams and maximising customer value
- Open source as well as available commercial tools to deliver value quickly
- Software architecture and system integration capabilities
Areas where we are building competence, and where you have a great opportunity of making great impact, are:
- Artificial intelligens (AI)
- Big data
If you feel attracted by any of the above and have at least three years of experience from doing embedded development work we want you to apply for a job with us. We are in need of building our next excellence team and in that we need complementary skills, experiences and personalities.
Requirements for this position
- Embedded software development (C/C++, Python, Java, Kotlin or other relevant programming language)
- Scrum, or other similar agile methodology
- Sensors and actuators
- Cloud services
- Wireless communication (WiFi, Bluetooth, mesh, SMS/3G/4G/LTE)
- Participated in or lead several (> 3) embedded development projects
- At least 3 years working experience within the embedded development area
- At least 5 years of experience within software development of any kind
- Working in an agile environment for at least 1 year (DevTeam member, Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Embedded OS environments (Linux embedded, mBedOS
- Preferably a Master of Science degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics)
- or, Bachelors degree in any of the above
- or, relevant polytechnic school with proven track record
- or, excellent proven track record with regards to references and
- Live in or around Göteborg, Sweden
- Have a work permit for Sweden
- Customer first, mobile after that...
- Problems are created to be solved, not complained about...
- I am not stronger than the team...
- Work should be play, so I contribute to that...
- I live in a sharing economy, so my knowledge is your knowledge...
- I am different, and so are others. Differences makes us better...
Dare to change your future and join us in our extremely beautiful and central office.