- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking for a challenging position allowing you to add value and help the company to grow? Do you want to contribute with your expertise in a variety of innovative technologies? Then maybe you are our new Software Engineer!
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. AI and Advanced analytics are fast-growing area and very important for the company. This creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology.
You will be part of a rapid development team dedicated to creating user interfaces for internal Advanced Analytics projects, from proof-of-concept to production. We work with Scrum, in an autonomous and agile way, and we are using a variety of innovative technologies. The team consists of product owner, technical engineer, software engineers and product designer.
A brief introduction to H&M Business Tech:https://sway.office.com/RLUMPFGDJfXiDd0C?ref=Link
Being a Software Engineer inside H&M Business Tech:https://sway.office.com/Yc3BWtMXhcVCmGNr
- Have a holistic view of how the solution adds value and ties into the defined business outcomes
- Provide options for how the solution could be evolved to provide even more value
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account
- Build the simplest possible solution that fulfils user needs as well as meets functional, compliance and quality requirements
- Drive testing and deployment of software solutions, including ensuring automated testing to ensure solution quality
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Identify and share best practices with other teams as well as produce necessary documentation
- Make sure to deliver solutions on time and identify and eliminate potential waste (e.g. unnecessary documentation, inefficient methodologies etc.)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent coding skills in object-oriented programming languages, preferable C#
- Experience and knowledge in .NET Core, SQL-server and Entity Framework.
- Strong in writing complex LINQ queries.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases and optimize/maintain legacy systems.
- Knowledged in different architectural styles and design patterns.
- Knows the importance of writing testable code and understands the value of test-automation
- Experience of and interest in an agile way of working.
- Have experience in designing and performing code reviews and unit tests.
- You are a “doer” with a result-oriented mindset, taking a strong accountability for your area of responsibility.
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation.
- Work with CI/CD for a better back-end architecture.
- Continuously update existing documentation.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing.
- Bonus:Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Angular 4+
- Experience in Cloud technologies, such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with Microservice architecture and Kubernetes
Knowledge of BI/Advanced Analytics is not required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We review applications earliest after the latest application date due to vacation time. Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
WHO WE ARE:
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nationalmuseum söker IT-tekniker (Dnr 2020-449)
- C# utvecklare till Trafikförsäkringsföreningens affärsutvecklingsenhet!
- Data Scientist, Team lead
- Europas näst bästa arbetsgivare söker Mobile developer
- Finlands bästa arbetsgivare söker Frontend - utvecklare