- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products currently reach 18,7 million and help people save time, money and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfil our purpose and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. We are proud to say that amongst others, Business Insider recognises us as top 5 global PFM FinTechs and Sifted consider us to be a top European FinTech.
Are you the one we're looking for?
To thrive in this position we think that you:
- Have worked with data, preferably financial data, have done analysis, treatment, and taken some learnings or found patterns to extrapolate.
- Have a passion for solving complicated problems with the end goal of bringing user value.
- Have strong algorithm and problem solving capabilities, proven over the course of your career.
- Can be independent in your approach to solving a problem and know when & how to involve stakeholders to reach your goal.
- Are a reliable team member, communicator and love taking initiative.
- You have experience with Scala, Java or Spark as well as within Complex Event Processing (CEP).
You'll join an autonomous, cross-functional, agile team bringing our identification engine to the next level. The identification product we provide to our customers, the banks, is a cornerstone of our value proposition and you’d be a main contributor to it. You'd contribute to quickly find solutions to complex problems within the team by leveraging your past experiences and your extensive technical knowledge. Learn more about Identify here, https://minnatechnologies.com/identify/.
What we would love to offer
At Minna Technologies, we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person.
We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected. We aspire to create such a good work environment that you will never feel the urge to apply for another job ever again!
To create an amazing workplace, we firmly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That is why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and welcoming. Going to work should be a pleasure!
Besides putting lots of effort into our culture and office, we also offer several other employee benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect when working at Minna Technologies:
- Shares in the company
- Help finding housing in Gothenburg
- Five weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave (as paid by Swedish Social Insurance Agency)
- Wellness grant
- Computer of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weeks two times a year
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops and hackathons
If you would like to learn more about our company culture, we encourage you to check out our Instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)