Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 10 million users all over the world who have logged over 10 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a Ui/UX Designer!
PLEASE APPLY IN ENGLISH
Real beef requirements:
- 3+ years of web design experience
- Portfolio with strong creative work
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Awareness of UX/UI principles
- Strong understanding of color theory, image composition, typography and responsive design
- Create and maintain a web style guide
- Work with frontend web developers to deploy designs
- Comfortable working with tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite, Framer, InVision, Zeplin,
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Communicating design ideas using storyboards, user flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Utilize data and user research in making design decisions
- Good understanding in KPI´s like churn, activation, engagement and retention
- Understanding of current web technologies, possibilities and limitations.
Nice to Have
- Experience in prototyping (Framer X or similar)
- Experience in interaction design (CSS animation/transitions
- Bachelor degree in Graphic design or any other related field
- Experience in working on large scale web apps
- Familiarity with digital photo editing
- Ability to create web animations (After effects or any other tool)
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!