- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Did you know that banana is our most sold grocery? and we deliver over 25 thousand bananas every month! MatHem pioneered and leads online grocery shopping in Sweden. The Swedish grocery market is worth $30B annually and we are going after a large slice of that pie. In comparison, the global music streaming market is worth $19B annually. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. At MatHem you have a rare opportunity to use Tech to put a positive dent in peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with the passion and goal set to make a real impact on our customers and our company. You will have all opportunities to do so. MatHem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies who successfully transform industries - from media to telco. Our office is and will remain in central Stockholm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• You will lead the definition of what MatHem’s digital product experience will be.
• You will do (and enjoy!) hands-on design work. You lead through the craft.
• You will work closely with product and engineering leads on strategy as well as executing on the backlog.
• You will drive an outstanding user experience and measurable business impact through a great product experience.
• You know when and how to use qualitative insights. E.g. articulate what insights we want, what research method we should use, and how to effectively use third parties. You have an appreciation for quantitative data and will work with product analysts on quantitative insights.
• You will work closely with the brand team to align the product experience with the brand experience.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are a strong designer with 5+ years of experience who masters the craft.
• You have experience in large scale product facing products, ideally across web and mobile.
• You have vast experience in both UX and UI.
• You have the ability to breakdown and execute large design challenges in an incremental and structured way.
• You are able to see how short term tactical design decisions contribute to the long term vision.
• You have an inquisitive mind that’s constantly questioning and pushing the status quo.
• You have strong experience communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
• It is a bonus if you have a proven track record of building and managing product design teams.
The right candidate can take managerial responsibility for a design team down the road. You will report to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
Do you wanna go bananas with us?