- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, international company with massive growth in the software industry? Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by highly dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! InRiver are a successful, market leading, international company with driven and skilled employees. A team you want to work and develop in, playing a crucial part in shaping the market for PIM and digital transformation.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be a crucial part of inRivers Expert Services practice. The team has a focus on implementation support and ongoing training and services for users. The Expert Services at inRiver work with both new and existing customers from different industries and their goal is to make sure that customers get an ongoing and increased value from our services. inRiver are ambitious, they have fun together and learn something new every day.
As a Technical Specialist you will be driving the service to inRivers customers/partners in implementing inRiver Product Marketing Cloud. You will become the expert in iPMC integrations and how to work with different extensions, sharing your expert knowledge with the partners and teams. You will work with inRivers customers to design technical solutions and engage internal and external stakeholders to efficiently execute standard and custom-built solutions that meet inRivers customers’ needs.
In your role as an iPMC Technical Specialist you also have the responsibility to develop and help the inRiver partner community to maximize the use of our product.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Act as subject matter expert in iPMC implementations
* Coach partners in using iPMC interfaces and API´s
* Help testing iPMC deliveries from a business point of view
* Be a part of the support towards our partners and customers
* Optional to be trainer in inRiver Academy sessions
* Are driven to success with a strong desire to learn and develop.
* Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Experience programming with C# in .Net environment.
* Take pride and responsibility in your all aspects of work.
* Have a knack for understanding and solving complex problems.
* Have previously delivered in a consultant role.
You as a person is someone who takes ownership and have strong communications skills. You can translate business requirements into technical solutions and understand customers value requirements. We would like you to be confident and determined while drive projects. Also show accountability and be champion excellence in implementations.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Malmö
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.