Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and you will be joining one of our teams and be involved in creating our platform, services and tools. The work involves collaborations with other developers, product designers and product owners to drive the development of the technology.
Working towards test-driven thinking and a vision of continuous delivery is something we all have in common. Our task is challenging because we are constantly adapting to a fast-moving environment and the problems we are faced with require a high-level of creative and technical expertise to solve.
What you will be doing
- Be involved in developing our current platform, services and tools.
- Collaborate with developers, product designers and product owners, in Sweden and Greece.
- Take part in code discussions and generate ideas with your colleagues, in order to improve our business.
- Have the possibility to influence which techniques we choose to use in our stack.
We aim for our teams to be small and collaborative, with a focus on test-driven thinking and a sense of ownership for the things we build.
Tech stack: React, Emotion, Apollo GraphQL, Jest, TestCafé, Webpack, Babel, Node.js, Jenkins and Docker, Java and Apache Struts
You have worked with Java for a number of years, and now you’re interested in working more with frontend. You feel just as comfortable building the API on the server as you feel consuming it in the client.
- You have experience in backend development and technologies such as Java.
- You are passionate about writing high quality code.
- You have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in English as well as in Swedish.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about +80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared – we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal training and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackathon and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!