- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Universal Avenue is hiring a Senior Product Owner to lead the product management of our two customer facing parts of our platform: Smart Portal and Smart Store.
What you will do
Together with the management team, you will set the long-term vision and strategy whilst leading a team of designers, developers and data scientists to make the vision become reality. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure priorities and product features are spot on, and to optimize processes and systems to enable us to deliver as good a product as possible.
- Setting Product roadmap based on in depth understanding of data, companies short/long term goals, and customer and partner needs. Being a master of explaining “why” to various stakeholders.
- Lead a high performing team and manage external stakeholder relations to deliver with excellence on the roadmap.
- Create a fantastic product that our users love and ensures we excel on our KPIs.
Who you are
In addition to our ambitious vision and mission, the people and culture here are what most of our team members see as our biggest strengths. To really thrive here you should align well with our core values:
Show ownership by looking at the big picture, and taking initiative to dig in where needed to help us succeed.
️ Manage speed by getting rid of obstacles to keep a high, sustainable pace.
Represent quality by aiming high, sweating the details, and iterating.
Earn trust by being communicative and transparent, and by following through on your commitments.
Deliver wow by going beyond expectations, and doing so in a creative, unexpected way.
As Senior Product Owner you exhibit this in both your own work, and by inspiring it in your team. You care deeply about our users and shipping great features that will make their work easier and their days brighter. You are outcome-oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it. You are able to curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution and can collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and processes.
- At least 3 years of product management experience from a tech company or startup; setting product vision, road mapping, goal setting, story writing, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframing, and defining product roll-out strategy
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross-functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
- Advanced quantitative skills to understand data and how it can be used for an improved product experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Nice to have skills
- Multiple successful product launches under your belt
- Experience from B2B e-commerce
- Experience from shipping user-facing features across various platforms (Web, iOS, and Android)
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong technical understanding
- Hands on Design & UX skills
- Additional languages
What we offer
- A fast-growing startup on an ambitious mission to digitalize businesses world-wide
- A diverse team of talented and supportive colleagues
- Freedom and flexibility in how and where you work
- Centrally located offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg
- Six weeks of paid vacation
- Pension at ITP1 levels
- Generous wellness grant and weekly training sessions with personal trainer
- Private healthcare insurance
- Use our own Smart Portal to select the hardware you want
This is Universal Avenue
Since 2014, Universal Avenue has gained the trust of 30,000 local business owners to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete in a digital economy. Our B2B commerce platform unites sellers, buyers, and sales partners in one ecosystem where they get access to:
- Sellers - a global B2B distribution network
- Buyers - a wide range of solutions to digitalize and take their business to the next level
- Sales Partners - a turnkey platform to increase earnings by connecting buyers and sellers
Come work for a company that encourages personal development and a diverse mindset. Our team today consists of people from across Europe, US, South America, Africa and Asia. We believe that by mixing people from different cultures and locations we achieve the best results.