- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
The Data Engineer is a key player forming data pipelines cross products in Tink’s fast-growing and sustainable journey to democratise financial data. You will bring your expertise and knowledge within data engineering to make sure data can be analysed by both customers and other developers. There is little done in this area so far at Tink, hence giving you an opportunity to shape solutions and implementations at an early stage. As a Data Engineer at Tink, you will among other things:
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines, optimised for scaling.
- Test, maintain and iteratively improve such pipeline.
- Work together with product teams, enabling them to make the most out of their data.
What we look for
We always want to challenge ourselves and the industry we work in, no matter the role. For us, it's important that we try to be the very best versions of ourselves. This means we put high demands on ourselves. Not just to be exceptional, but to be friendly and sincere as well. If you feel this sounds like you, maybe you have it in you to become our next Tink star! We think you have:
- Experience working with data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and analytic tools.
- Experience with data processing software, such as Spark/Flink, Apache Beam, Hadoop, Hive, and Cassandra.
- Experience with data modelling and data storage techniques.
- Experience in systems development in one or more of Java, Scala or Python.
Your future team at Tink
We are a tech company, one who is modern, approachable, agile and always looking for a better way of doing things. We work in small teams that have full ownership of our services from idea, design and implementation to operations and maintenance. This brings responsibility, creativity and motivation as you will be a big part in developing both existing and future products. It gets you closer to the end product and makes you proud of what you have accomplished with your impact.
Data Engineering is a small team within the bigger Platform area, with reach and impact through out Tink - working closely with all other teams that deal with data of any kind. We're a team of 6 with different backgrounds and skill sets, so we believe the technical decisions should be pragmatic and democratic - and we solve a lot of problems by pair and mob programming. We enjoy our own Hack days, team lunches and hanging out with the rest of Tink for demos, quizzes and movie nights.
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions - while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!