- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our biggest strength is our culture and people. We search for our next Member, not just a resume. Therefore, we’ve put together a set of characteristics that we find most important for our team members.
1. Self-Leadership: You take the opportunity to be your own leader when the situation demands it. You take the right decisions on your own and exhibit dedication towards achieving your goals.
2. Team player: True way for a team to succeed happens through collaboration. Teams need team players who can absorb, understand, and consider ideas and points of view from other people without debating and arguing every point. You are that team player and you can receive criticism without reacting defensively.
3. Communication: Communication is very important because it's the only way we can effectively work together on anything. You can build trust, resolve problems, provide clarity and direction, create better relationships, increase engagement, improve productivity and promote team building through your communication.
4. Curiosity: You are curious about customer needs, how we can improve our services. You have desire to learn and achieve great.
If you believe it is You, great! We would like you to apply for our open position.
You will be part of a team working with modern cutting-edge technologies related to Big Data and Analytics. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications across Big Data platforms on premise and in Cloud.
- A seasoned software engineer (5+ years) with strong mindset of building scalable and high quality software products
- Experience creating unit tests, integration tests, and automation tests for production applications
- Excellent programming skills in Python 3, not only being familiar with the language but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, idiomatic code and development workflow
- In-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in different kinds of infrastructure development tasks, such as creating Jenkins pipelines, Docker containers and registries, operating Kubernetes clusters or administrating Azure services
- Familiar with development process in agile teams, comfortable with design discussions, pair programming and code reviews Tools/software
Working knowledge of
- Python 3, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, LigthGBM, SciPy, TensorFlow and other ML packages
- Kubernetes, Docker
Knowledge about common toolboxes used in the field
- Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Redis, PostgreSQL, Airflow
A Big picture perspective in Problem solving will be an added advantage
Aigometri Incorporate was established in 2015 with the aim of being an innovative IT Consulting company that combines IT, Project and Test management with sales, marketing and business development to provide our customers high quality services and support.
We aim to maintain loyal and long-term relationships with the businesses that rely on us for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.
We consider "Top Quality, Good service and Strong commitment & Engagement" as the most important principles offered to our clients. We are engaged in development of tools and machine-learning algorithms for variety of business problems like customer churn prediction, next best action recommendation, segmentation, predictive failure, GDPR and regulatory reporting.
We are striving for the goals of growing both in the domestic and global markets, creating new business opportunities and reaching the desired level of success, which we will constantly search for.