- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
EPiServer connects e-commerce and digital marketing to help companies create unique customer experiences. EPiServer platform combines content, e-commerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization, lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business. Sitting at the center of the digital marketing ecosystem, EPiServer empowers online and IT professionals to create superior customer experience for more than 20,000 websites worldwide. With a network of over 630 partners in over 30 countries, EPiServer platform gives customers the ability to deliver the right content to the right person in the right format at a time that suits them.
The company was founded in 1994 and has become a leader in its area. EPiServer has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom. EPiServer is controlled by the IK2007 Fund.
For more information about EPiServer, please visit http://www.episerver.com
Would you like to
* Be a part of a successful company that is profitable and the leader in its segment?
* Work with challenging tasks where you get the opportunity to play a central role in your team?
* Work with solutions used by many of Sweden’s and the world’s biggest companies?
* Be a part of a fast growing company with a true technical focus?
This position will work as a part of the EPiServer Everweb infrastructure team and will become an expert on the EPiServer platform and web operations. The infrastructure team consists of seven team members.
You will bring application expertise to the infrastructure team and help customers and partners around the world running on the EPiServer Everweb platform. You will architect, build, support, advise and provide expertise to the customer in the most effective and efficient way, working in conjunction with EPiServer support and the relevant personnel to meet customer demands.
The position will be responsible for the design and configuration blueprints of the EPiServer Everweb packaged solutions from a technical point of view. The applications are EPiServer products and products around the EPiServer platform. For example EPiServer CMS, EPiServer Commerce, EPiServer Find and add-ons from our partners.
This is an opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to join the business and play a part in the continued success of the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful candidate will have previous experience in working with:
* Web operations and related it-systems on a technical level.
* Microsoft Windows platform and more specifically with .NET based products, Internet Information Server (IIS), and SQL Server.
* Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting .NET and Microsoft Windows based platforms.
* Content Delivery Networks and you understand the complexity of running a web application.
* Websites regarding monitoring, performance and content delivery.
* Experience of the EPiServer products is a plus. However all training available around the EPiServer platform will be available.
We are looking for a person that has the ability to work independently as well as in a team to support our customers with design, support and expertise on EPiServer Everweb based products. As a person you are competent within your area and you hold good social skills. You like taking responsibility and have a positive attitude. You strive towards delivering high quality in your services from start to finish.
You speak English fluently and Swedish is a plus.
Everweb is the name of the EPiServer web operations offering and has become the home for thousands of corporate and e-commerce websites worldwide. We are currently operating out of datacenters in Sweden, United Kingdom, United States and Australia. We are working together with global vendors like HP, IBM, TeliaSonera, Level 3, F5, Clavister, New Relic, Pingdom and several others to produce the best possible platform for our customers´ EPiServer based websites.