Consumer Engagement Solutions Team Lead
“Join the team and help us create outstanding consumer experiences throughout Electrolux consumers journey”
For its Business Area Europe, Electrolux is looking for a Manager for the Consumer Engagement Solutions area to drive and support the development of its Consumer Engagement platforms and to participate in moving it to the next level of excellence. You will lead a team with IT Business Analysts, and you will be in charge to support the Marketing organisation in translating business requirements into elegant technical designs and to supervise the corresponding implementation.
You and your team will support our Marketing business stakeholders in driving the technical agenda of the marketing platforms and maintain a clear and enthusiastic communication with executives using internal digital communication channels. This is a great opportunity to be part of the digital transformation journey of a big and dynamic company like Electrolux.
The role will report to the Head of Commerce Solutions. IT Europe, will be based in Stockholm and will require to travel to other Electrolux sites mainly across Europe but not limited to.
In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility.
You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
Good listener and communicator
You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal.
You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
You like to explore new ways of thinking and you have a problem-solving mindset.
Large and small, simple and complex, you are capable to be part of multiple international projects with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
You are very consumer-centric and you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences.
You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on details.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead and develop the Consumer Engagement Solutions team
· Work closely with the Marketing organisation and the IT organisation as a strong facilitator.
· Team up with the functional business stakeholders to define the technical scope by collecting functional requirements, communicate solution designs, socialize new technology trends and be the go-to partner.
· Own the platform technical agenda and roadmap.
· Stakeholder management. Manage business expectations and communication.
· Manage vendor relations
· Gathering the needs of multiple stakeholders and translate the business requirements into functional requirements. Help analyse, validate and prioritize to define solutions.
· Represent the Consumer Engagement Solutions team in interconnected forums like, Ecommerce, Customer Services, Product Information Management, Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing.
· Continuous improvements of ways of working to increase efficiency and quality of build.
· Keep up to date with latest technologies and trends within the area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· High education (Marketing/IT/Business related studies).
· Minimum 5-10 years of IT Business Analyst experience in international companies.
· Project management background and familiarity with agile methodology.
· Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, or similar.
· Knowledge of user-centred design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies.
· Familiarity with IT architecture and integrations with backend systems.
· Good Understanding of Ecommerce, Social Networks, Analytics, Monitoring, SEO.
· Technical knowledge: Web technologies in general within the Microsoft area, Epi SERVER, Akamai, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP CDC, Dynamic Yield, Azure / cloud hosting capabilities, Service Oriented Architecture / Micro-Services approach and DevOps.
· Excellent communication skill and presentation is highly required for the position.
· Have experience in leading a team.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.