- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re currently in the midst of expanding our product internationally to several continents outside of Europe and are looking for a skilled developer to join our team in Stockholm, who wants to be part of building the future of commerce and become a driving force of Apprl.
As a person you probably get kicks out of building things that haven’t been built before and are not satisfied until things are perfect.
- Focus is on backend dev but you should have frontend experience as well, if you’re equally in love with front- as well as backend that’s fine too!
- Skill and attitude is more important than language and platform, but the more familiar you are with Python/Django and our other technologies (Gunicorn, Nginx, Redis, Memcached, Scrapy(d), SOLR, Backbone.js/jQuery, PostgreSQL) the better.
Working at Apprl
We’re located in the heart of Stockholm’s startup community SUP46 in central Stockholm, in a brand new environment sharing offices with Stockholm’s leading startups.
We strongly believe in building things that are larger than the sum of its parts. Both tech- and personalitywise. If you have some passion besides work, tell us! We are a perfection-oriented company and the only way to accomplish that is through a diverse mash of people and experiences. We want you to teach us stuff we didn’t know before, just as much as the other way around.
Apprl was founded from the simple insight that online shopping is so much more boring, time-consuming and difficult than it should be. Apprl enables digital publishers to start with online commerce in a simple and powerful way through a range of tools.
After launching at Stockholm Fashion Week 2014, Apprl has started to work with the leading international retailers as well as publishers such as Elle, Café, Metro, Aller media, MTG/TV3, Project Runway US and will launch in other markets during the fall of 2014 – Now we’re looking for the right people to join us on our journey.
Our core team of 5 all add a different skill set & personality to Apprl – we will make sure you’ll learn from everyone!
- Martin Landén, CEO: The product-focused innovator & marketer. Started his first consultancy at the age of 16 and has been advising global brands such as Ericsson & Volkswagen on digital strategy at firms such as DDB, DigitasLBi & Thinkable.
- Gustav Gisseldahl, Sales Director: Apprl’s own Mr positive who knows media inside & out from his time at for example TV4 & Fashion Networks. Ex-banker turned digital business developer who always manages to find a new angle on things.
- Klas Wikblad, CTO: The humble & stable architect of Apprl. Computer Science engineer with 10+ years experience as a full-stack developer, architect & entrepreneur.
- Jesper Åström, Growth: The joker of the Apprl deck, always bringing new insights & ideas to the table. Experienced internet entrepreneur & growth hacker advising brands such as Airbnb, Condé Nast & Hyper Island Master classes.
- Armin Osmancevic, Design: The always-smiling form factor of Apprl contributes with visual concept development, service design and pixel perfection. Broad experience from firms like Acne Production, Proximity BBDO and DigitasLBi for clients such as Adidas, BMW and H&M.
For questions regarding the recruitment please contact Martin Landén at [email protected]
Send you application today to [email protected]!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company