- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Originate is a mix between a Venture Capital and a Product development firm. We are driven by 150isch Innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, strategists, developers, and product designers world wide. We work hands-on with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and enterprises to rapidly build modern mobile, web, and data-driven applications. We believe in creating stories trough our products and having partners instead of clients to ensure full alignment toward the same vision of building Useful, Usable, Compelling and Successful products. Our measurement of success is when our products users start telling our products stories for us.
Life at Oriiginate is all about being having fun, being flexible, innovating and exploring your inner capacity. Everything is possible and things become what you make of them. Being entrepreneur, innovator, story teller and team player is all in our DNA and we support that through creating individual growth plans as well as profit sharing with all our people. Its important that you are Self-motivated, can work without supervision and be proactive open minded in solving a challenge.
As a Visual designer you are a magician and responsible for the visual expression of the product and making sure its telling the right story. You are aware of that we are always shipping, flexible and able to plan your deliveries based on what kind of problem needs solving, quick and good at developing and trying out various concepts.
- Expert in Adobe CS, Perfectionist and loves feedback
- Love Typography and are up to date with current trends and techniques.
- Able to create style tiles and moodboards based of creative briefs and Design guidelines.
- Experience in creating Responsive and Fluid design of various devices
- Experience in creating Branded experiences
- Experience in story telling
- You should have an open-minded approach to design, problem solving questioning each design decisions, and contributing to the Experience of the product in his own way.
- Have diverse and extensive knowledge in UX practices, Visual design tools & techniques.
- Have Experience designing full-service consumer and business applications and different user interfaces, devices, tablets etc.
- Have experience in common front end development concepts, CSS, tools & techniques.
- Have 1-2 years experience with agile and/or lean philosophy and methods
- Have 3+ years experience in related field.
- Have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations; engaging presentation style
- Extensive knowledge in UX design and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge in Frontend development
- Experience with Github
- Have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design-related discipline (preferred, but not required). ”
Well, thats just what we expect you to do on a daily basis. But when it comes down to it we’re really looking for passionate, self-initiative and creative people who loves problem solving and getting his or her hands dirty. In other words: personality and drive ranks higher than how many keyboard shortcuts you actually know.