- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a new member for our compiler team, which develops and maintains the compiler for our GPUs. The compiler has several frontends, including an ESSL front-end, and provides an efficient backend to the GPU instruction set. Our challenge is to provide robust and optimized functionality in a highly constrained environment in terms of footprint and compilation time.
We are looking for software engineers/scientists who have an interest in compiler technology to further develop the compiler for this and coming generations of the GPU. We have a roadmap of features to be implemented, and at the same time need to continuously improve the compiler performance.
We expect the new team member to have previous experience from working with compilers and have the capacity to analyze new incoming requirements on the compiler, suggest practical solutions, and implement and test them.
To be a successful applicant, you will need to display.
- Several years of industrial experience from compiler design
- Professional experience from using gcc or llvm
- Relevant M.Sc. degree or Ph.D.
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge in embedded system hardware architectures
- Good English communication skills, oral and written
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux development environments
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Software Developer - Connect with our Team, Digital Services
- Framtida möjligheter inom Digital Services
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare