- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Opera is a leading global internet brand with an engaged and growing base of over 360 million average monthly active users. Building on over 20 years of innovation, starting with our browser products, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and highly active user base in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer users across Europe, Africa and Asia a range of products and services that include our PC and mobile browsers as well as our AI-powered news reader Opera News and our app-based fintech solutions. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, Sweden, China, Estonia, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.
Product Manager for Opera Mini
Want to work as Product Manager for one of the most downloaded applications on Google Play? Opera Mini has more than 500 million installs globally. Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users. You will work with supportive colleagues in a flat organizational structure across multiple offices and countries. Huge scale - small, independent teams.
Location: Oslo, Gothenburg, Linköping or Wroclaw
- Define and execute product roadmap for Opera Mini, primarily with an emerging market focus.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature upgrades.
- Monitor product performance, business KPIs and understand the impact of changes with ability to communicate the performance to internal stakeholders and/or partners.
- Work with the business team to plan and help execute the monetization roadmap.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Plan, scope and assess the business value of new features and/or 3rd party integrations.
- Work with analyst team to utilize and evolve big data; experiment and optimize.
- Line management of 3-10 colleagues including developers, design and QA.
- Minimum 5 year proven track record and experience as Product Manager for known mobile Android apps, preferably with emerging market focus.
- Experience in Product Management leading product/feature delivery from inception to maintenance.
- Deep understanding of consumer app behavior with ability to identify and execute opportunities for development.
- Fundamental understanding on how to distribute and increase user base on mobile apps, primarily on Android.
- Strong analytical skills with ability and passion to monitor, understand, organize and optimize product performance KPIs, such as retention and engagement rates.
- Technical experience with mobile app development.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken with excellent communications skills.
- The candidate must thrive in multicultural environments with the ability to work effectively across offices with stakeholders from different business units.
- Positive minded character, eager to learn with ‘’can do’’ attitude’, self-driven with desire to win!
Apply to position :