· Strong experience in Embedded C and/or C++
· Good knowledge of standard communication bus systems (ETH, CAN, LIN, FR)
· Experience with AUTOSAR classic
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools
· Experience in SW releases
· English Intermediate+ (Verbal + Writing)
· Good communication skills (ability to communicate with customer, make presentation of the archived results, Discuss Requirements architecture)
Will be a plus:
· Python development experience
· Experience in Diagnostic domain;
· Experience in Automotive development
As an AUTOSAR stack Integration and Configuration Engineer you will be involved in:
· Integration and configuration of all BSW modules using the Tools provided by Client.
· Definition and developing of all source code incl RTE.
· Coordination of ECU Extract releases and SWC releases.
· Integration of the AUTOSAR build tools into the overall CI tool chain.
· Developing BSW modules of specific interest is ETH, CAN, LIN, FR and Diagnostics.
Keyskills - Must Have
· Continuous Integration
· Release Management
Keyskills - Nice to Have