We are seeking a DevOps specialist for a customer project in Stockholm. This role will be remote working.
- Managing, establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures.
- Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, and tools to accelerate and optimize the delivery.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps and/or development teams
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, virtualization, networking layers
- Experience with SDN, Network Controllers, and NFV Orchestration / VNF Management
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Groovy and Jenkins
- Experienced with source control management - SVN, Git
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools - Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, Ansible, Terraform
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build tools - Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, Ant, Maven
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams
Nice to have skills, knowledge and experience
- Certification in OpenStack, CloudStack, or similar
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
Duration: 3-6 months with option for extension
Salary: Dependent on experience
We also accept sub-contractors for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive rate when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We want to be able to make a fair assessment and it is therefore important that you create a good statement on a few sentences about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
Preferably write a short description of how you meet each of the specific requirements in the job description. Refer to previous assignments and employments, education and personal qualities.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word or Pages format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable. Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail, what the task was, what the team was, how you solved it and what tools you used.
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.