We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Developer to join the R&D Production test team located in Lund, Sweden.
Who is your future team?
After development comes production - otherwise there is no supply of the excellent products Axis develop. In this role you will be part of a team that has a mission to improve the test environment for our products all over the world. We do this by gathering requirements from our stakeholders and based on these we improve the test firmware and the API towards the production system. The role is including programming in C, develop APIs, hands-on handling the products and problem solving.
Our team is the bridge between R&D projects and production tests and we always strive to support both parties according to their needs, but at the same time we like to challenge old ways of thinking.
What you'll do here as Embedded Firmware Developer:
The importance of a reliable and stable production is the key to supply our customer with products in time. In this role you will continuously work to improve the quality of our tests and production FW.
In this position you will:
* Develop the APIs between camera test FW and production test systems
* Assist product projects with production firmware development
* Monitor our daily build lab, analyze and take actions on failures
* Maintain the production firmware architecture and software
* Maintain the Jenkins daily builds and release jobs, building weekly firmware releases
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who appreciate to be part of a team, working together and deliver in time to stakeholders. You are a helpful, honest and transparent person who is good at trouble shooting.
We'd love to hear that you:
* have a working experience with Embedded Systems (C, C++, Linux, Python, GDB, etc.)
* have working experience with API development
* have a master's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
* have excellent communication skills in English and/or Swedish
Experience from below is a bonus;
* Git, Gerrit and Jenkins
* product production
What Axis have to offer you:
At Axis, we value a fun, co-operative, innovative workplace one in which you're sure to be given a chance to express your talents and excel at what you do best. We are also a company that puts our employees first. We want to inspire you to grow and develop here and take care of more than just the "work you", but rather the "whole you". For example, we offer trainings, possibilities to exercise either at any of our on-site groups/gym or by a generous wellness allowance, supplementary health insurance, and many more benefits to suit your needs.
Ready to Act?
Find out more from our recruiting manager Camilla Berthilsson at +46 46 272 1325 or by writing