- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We drive small, electric taxi pods that take you quickly to where you want to go - for almost no money at all. Completely emission-free! Bzzt is changing the way we travel in cities. (It sounds boastful, but it’s true). Since our Stockholm launch in 2017, we’ve completed over 250 000 trips with over 100 drivers and 60 vehicles. Today we have expanded our services to include last-mile deliveries and advertising, which stands for a considerable part of bzzt revenues.
What Bzzt aim to do differently
- Enable “smart fleets” through in-house developed software that optimizes several parameters between vehicle, customer, parcel, and driver. That is altogether “monitored by a control tower.”
- Create a business model that enables higher profitability:
- Deliver several types of missions in the same order flow.
- Transport people and goods simultaneously in the same vehicle
- Dedicated drivers get to focus on one delivery platform and not several.
- Create parallel and significant revenues from advertising and data collection.
- Strongly engage private and business customers with a distinct environmental profile, electrical-driven vehicles, and a positive loaded brand.
- Increase professionalism and customer satisfaction by delivering goods with taxi educated drivers.
To enable efficient operations and deliver a great customer experience, we develop and deploy our state-of-the-art software platform. Our engineers make some of the company’s most significant decisions, and we are looking for bold, open, and curious developers. As a colleague, you will contribute to the growth of our high-tech mobility as a service startup, and your work will reach thousands of users.
If you want to be part of the change? We're expanding our engineering team, working on our core taxi platform and apps, focusing on areas such as infrastructure, front-end, UX design, to name a few.
What You'll Get To Do
- Own services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy, and monitor.
- Work with scale-up, highly available, and resilient modern mobility as a service system.
- Be an integral part of the team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Standard practices include agile methodologies.
- Develop and work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day.
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and see education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough.
- Work with modern tools and languages.
- Occasionally back up the team efforts in running the full-stack system.
You Should Have
- Experience with APIs and product development.
- You have a passion for writing clean and testable code.
- Experience with Agile practices (Pairing, Testing and customer-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
Some Of The Technologies We Work With
- React and React Native
- GCP, Elixir, CSS
What We Can Offer You
You'll have an opportunity to work with talented and purpose-driven people in our Gothenburg office. You will be part of an exciting startup journey with an ambitious mission to replace fossil cars in city centers across the planet. The potential is truly on a global scale, and we are just about to bring our solutions out into the world outside of Sweden.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we also welcome those with varied backgrounds and experiences. Our company includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught and the college-educated.
As a member of the Bzzt team, we invite you to participate in the economic value we generate as we grow our company together.
How to apply: please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and a personal letter in Swedish or English to [email protected]. The last day of application is 2021-02-15