- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to Customer Commerce Delivery area and our team Commerce Reliability – Core Stack! We are a part of Customer Domain within Business Tech. As a team we are on an exciting journey, focusing on application platforms in Cloud to enable a superior shopping experience with a high availability!
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We are now looking for a Developer with a strong skillset within Adobe AEM. You will join a very experienced team that is one of our core teams managing our online platform globally and cross H&M group brands with 51 online markets.
As developer at H&M Business Tech, you will work in an agile context and take responsibility within our Adobe AEM platform.
We face a major challenge moving our online platform to Cloud, and as the online journey continues we are investigating how the future online platform should look with a microservice architecture, and at the same time improving the current solutions.
In co-operation with other team members work on our Adobe AEM platform:
- Plan & perform upgrades and changes
- Troubleshooting of platform services and components
- Driving innovation for our future landscape in improving work on setup, align to new functionalities and implement industry best practices
As a Software Engineer at H&M Business Tech you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, have a “You build it you run it” mindset and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
We want you to have:
- Deep understanding of Java and Maven
- Deep understanding of HTL Language
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM workflows
- Deep understanding of Adobe Experience Manager
- Good knowledge with templates, components and dialogs
- Good knowledge with sling models, sling exporter and content services
- Good knowledge with clientlibs in AEM
- Good knowledge in OSGi service and servlets
- Good knowledge in Caching concepts
- Good knowledge of multi-channel digital asset management systems
- Some knowledge in Adobe Campaign
- Some knowledge in systems supporting a Marketing Organization
- Some knowledge in Splunk, Dynatrace and Jmeter
- Some knowledge in integrating AEM with other products
- Some knowledge in dispatcher basic configuration
- Must be able to align testing/audit needs with platform roadmap
- Experience from API-architecture is a must
- Experience of working closely with functional developers and technical teams to understand their needs
- Experience of working in agile development organizations
- Experience of Hybris and Oracle are of merit
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 14th of February.
We look forward to receiving your application!