- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled Product Owner to help us develop the next generation video streaming experience. Our OTT services includes mobile, web, Chromecast, LG (WebOS) & Samsung TV (Tizen).
In return you get the opportunity to work with the latest exciting tech. We are always striving to incorporate the latest components and tech for consuming streaming media in our client devices, using modern programming principles and a wide variety of development tools to create a robust and scalable product.
Where: Stockholm, Sweden (You will need to have Swedish Work Permit / EU Citizenship
Work experience wish list:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Owner position or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with product life cycle and app development
- Should have knowledge about the product’s market and usage.
- Ability to work well with metrics, numbers and trends.
- Experience handling smaller projects/releases, preferably as team lead in other situations.
- Strong verbal, writing and editing skills with a high attention to details
- Experience in UX methodology, design process with emphasis on overall team strategy
- Owns the functional and nonfunctional delivery of the product towards the current product roadmap.
- Mange cross-teams dependencies across teams.
- Implements and reports the roadmap, tracking of progress and provides proactive and early feedback to stakeholders on changes.
- Perform the Agile product owner craft - including daily scrum stands-ups, team backlog ownership, delivery updates, etc.
- Leads backlog grooming and ensures upcoming activities are sufficiently defined and estimated.
- Provide feedback with user data.
- Engage with UX/UI best practices
Who We Are:
At Magine, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe (yeah, yeah, we know it is round). We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT service/video streaming service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We believe in working hard and loving what you do, and we’re all about an inclusive environment where egos are left at the door. Though we maintain the culture of a startup we’re setting our sights high, so the sky’s the limit for opportunities to grow with us.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. We speak English and fika in Swedish.
Sound exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.