- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the Role
Qapital is looking for an Android Developer to join our team in Stockholm. In this role, you will:
- Advance the technical platform, including: o Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application forward. o Advocate for technical changes, not driven by feature development.
- Lead development projects to completeness. Almost all new code is written in Kotlin.
- Be involved in the TDD or BDD development process.
- Focus on clean code and the use of multiple static analyzing tools.
- Contribute to a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience of Android UI development and the implementation of Material Design interfaces. Either within past employment or open source projects.
- Experience with RxJava and/or Reactive programming models.
- Genuine interest in making your UI feel fluent and alive.
- Strong background in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Have been a part of building one or more apps.
Experience with Android Databinding and Model-View-Presenter architecture is a plus.
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, and investing with their goals in mind. By blending behavioral science with technology, Qapital provides people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun. Qapital has over 2 million users and 100K+ 5-star ratings. It’s been named “Most Innovative App of the Year” by Google and “Best App for Savings” by Apple.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.