- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to join our team of source-to-pay experts?
We help our customers drive their business forward by providing our cloud service for eProcurement and AP Automation.
A success factor here is the user experience! We serve many users and they all need a highly efficient and intuitive interaction with the cloud service. That’s why we focus on a top notch and innovative UX. Now we need a leader for the UX team. Is it you?
As our UX Lead you will both lead, nurture and grow our team of UX designers as well as leading key UX initiatives. You will work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to make sure that the solution will meet the high expectations. We work in short iterations and really like when we can involve customer/end-users directly by frequently shipping updates to them based on their feedback.
- Lead the team of UX designers
- Define and maintain UX design processes and practices
- Establish strong relationships between UX, product, technology, and business
- Be involved in development of new solutions. Both by leading others as well as acting as a UX designer
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example as UI, UX or product designer
- Work experience in leadership roles, as project manager and/or as manager
- Combination of analytical and hands-on problem-solving skillsRelevant degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design or similar - or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with UX design tools (Figma, Axure, html, ccs, js etc.) and other design and presentation tools
- Experience in design of data-heavy UX will be considered an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction
- A strong personal drive to deliver results by finding new solutions together with your team while having fun at work
To succeed in this role, you will need a business-oriented and customer-focused approach.
Furthermore, you will need to be a strong team player who prefers to collaborate, therefore your social skills will be highly appreciated in this position.
As a global company, Medius values work/life balance, a collaborative work environment for our employees, and a team-oriented atmosphere.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Lina Heinefeldt, HRBP, [email protected]