Being a Technical Artist means you’re the linking pin between tech and art, you speak both languages and you can ensure all artwork meets the technical specs in order for the artwork to be used in our game project.
As a Technical Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Monitor, flag and communicate concerns between artistic goals and practical reality in development pipelines;
- Technical problem solving together with artists at the studio;
- Develop and maintain tools to improve artists’ workflow;
- Provide technical feedback to artists;
- Ensure development setup keeps up with industry developments.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You have a few years of experience within the industry as a (technical) artist;
- You are experienced in tools creation;
- Ideally, you have shipped at least one (AAA) project;
- You have a clear picture of procedural generation, scripting and shading;
- Great English communication skills (verbal and written);
- If you happen to know C++, Python, 3D Modelling software and/or Houdini, that would be an added bonus but certainly not mandatory!
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and relocation aid for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.