- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- You have minimum 3-year experience from working with online web production.
- You have ability to identify and apply Consumer Insights and UX best practices.
- You have experience in Adobe/Google Analytics.
- You have excellent MS Office, mainly Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- You are fluent in at least one Nordic language, plus English.
- You are application/IT skilled – Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/CS, online database and coding are merits
- Experience from leading FMCG or Consumer Electronics/Telecom company is a merit
- Experience of briefing/managing agencies and executing digital consumer campaigns are merits
- Experience from a Nordic matrix organization is a merit
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs. The assignment will be performed at Samsung HQ office in Kista and remote during the pandemic.
Working for the world’s largest brand and manufacturer, your responsibility is to ensure the Samsung.com touchpoints meet expectations for consumers to discover, choose and purchase products in the Home Appliances or TV/AV product categories.
In this role, you will plan, execute, and follow up key activities for product launches, campaigns, and always-on communication across the Samsung.com sites in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland.
You will plan and develop sales driven merchandising to package and present relevant products, upsell and cross-sell offerings for the product category.
Continuously analyzing consumer behavior, you will work closely with the analytics, CRO, SEO and other functions in the digital team to evaluate and identify insights and opportunities to drive the performance for your product category.
You will receive more information about the role at a later stage in the process.
As a person, you are independent and self-managing – identifying and proposing solutions to challenges/opportunities. You have analytical skills – turning digital marketing statistics into simple, effective, and actionable guidance.
You are structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines and a doer with a can-do attitude and flexibility.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until April 2023, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application in English as soon as interviews are ongoing.