- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Information Technology is an integrated part of Scania’s core business, our products and solutions and we are now in need of a Senior Java Developer who will join our team. If you bring creativity and commitment to the job, we offer opportunities to build a great network, develop your skills and contribute to future IT-solutions in return. It is a working environment in constant development and requires both high competence and flexibility.
Your experience and background:
• 5 plus years of experience in Java 8 +
• Experience in working with Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Hibernate , JPA
• Solid knowledge in software development best practices (incl CI-CD, Devops, Jenkins , Test Driven Development, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud environment and development (AWS), Kafka
• You are passionate about crafting clean code and are experienced in working with modern infrastructure and tools.
• Experience with Maven, Git
• Experience with Microservices architecture
• Experience with unit and integration Testing
• Experience in Scripting (Perl, Python) and Relational/Non-Relational Databases
Good to have:
• Experience with Apache SPARK
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Swagger
• Experience using Keycloak (OAuth2)
• Automotive domain knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
What will you do:
You will implement business critical functionality and collaborate with business and understand the requirments. You will contribute to cloud solutions and software modularization and code quality.
You will share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices and be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions. You will also deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
You are open minded, flexible and like challenges. As a person you are curious, innovative and an analytical problem solver. You are a very self-driven person with high quality driven mindset and you enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work. You have Effective communication skills to provide a better-shared understanding across the entire team
What will you get from the team:
Are a valued member of autonomous cross functional agile team. We care about each other and will help you to grow and improve
Scania is a part of Traton Group and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. Scania is also leading provider of industrial and marine engines. Service-related products account for a growing proportion of the company´s operations, assuring Scania customers of cost-effective transport solutions and maximum uptime. Scania also offers financial services.
Scania’s IT organisation is an integrated part of the company providing products and services to all business units worldwide. Based on deep Scania business knowledge and internal relations we balance in-house core competences and service production with services externally sourced and governed by us. We are around 1500 people and the majority is located in Sodertalje.
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Developer for Scania’s Autonomous Vehicle Cloud
- DevOps for 3DExperience at Product Development IT
- Frontend-utvecklare till Telge Energi i Södertälje
- Back-End/Full-Stack developer Sales & Services IT digital transformation
- Development engineer who wants to change the world