- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Transform the way the world runs networks
You'll get to work with state of the art technology, high-end servers, 100Gbps networking, and be immersed in virtualization technologies. As a member of our lab support team you’ll provide support to engineering and QA staff located throughout the globe. Sandvine provides a 24x7x365 Engineering Software Lab used by engineers and QA around the world to develop and test Sandvine products. You’ll use your excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills to resolve technical issues, and to communicate problems and solutions effectively.
You are passionate about network infrastructure and have a genuine interest in operating a high-performance lab facility. Whenever something breaks, you are one of the first to jump in and troubleshoot.
- Perform daily system monitoring.
- Where necessary, perform customization of standard environments to suit engineering or customer requirements.
- Provide technical support per request from various constituencies.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues within the environment.
- Installation and configuration of network and server hardware. (Arista, Cisco, Dell and HP to name a few)
- Communication is key to this role as your opinion and ideas will be critical for the future development and operation of our labs as you will be a key individual relaying the thoughts and comments from our users.
- Note: sometimes the job requires working evenings or weekends.
What Skills You Bring
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for computer hardware and networking (are you running any servers in your basement or in the cloud)?
- Degree or diploma from a technical institute
- Hands-on Linux experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, investigative, and communications skills
Knowledge/Experience with any or all of the following would be a valuable asset:
- Networking (specifically IP-related technologies)
- Virtualization (KVM, VMware, PCI passthrough, etc.)
- Experience with building/working in Openstack/Kubernetes environments
- Programming and/or scripting, SQL databases, network traffic monitoring, or firewall technologies
Prefers candidates who has a work permit within EU and are from Halland or Västra Götaland region.
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Casual & collaborative work environment
- Flexible working hours and option to telecommute
- Fun office space with frequent team events and on-site gaming
- Complementary beverages all day, every day & on-site lunch options
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].