- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Netsize (a Gemalto company) is the global leader for mobile operator micro-payment and messaging. We connect and contract directly to the carriers and help our customers to monetize mobile services or services linked to mobility, improve brand awareness, acquire new customers, manage customer relationships, and optimize business efficiency, globally.
As a member of the R&D team at Netsize Stockholm you will:
- Be involved in the planning and execution of the Netsize IPX core platform development
- Collaborate with knowledgeable and experienced individuals in an inspiring working environment
- Establish and improve existing procedures/ways of working
We expect you to be able to take on a System Architect role in a limited time.
Today, the Netsize IPX core platform is implemented using the following technologies:
JEE (EJB, JPA, SOAP, JMS, Servlets, JMX), JBoss7, Oracle, MySQL, Linux, Apache.
Our solutions are delivered as online services, currently processing many million transactions/day.
Qualification (formal education needed):
University degree, preferably in Computer Science or System Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in software development with excellent skills in Java (EJB, Web Services, JMS, Servlets, JMX, JPA and Hibernate, ...)
- Fluent proficiency in oral and written English and Swedish
- Proven ability to participate and positively contribute to a team but also develop and implement ideas independently
- Used to agile development using Scrum and continuous integration
- Experience of transaction intense system
Good if you also have:
- Experience of test driven implementation using Ant, JUnit, Team City and Arquillian
- An interest in Design Patterns and the ability to produce robust and maintainable code
- Knowledge of JBoss7, Oracle and/or MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience of mobile services
- Android/Iphone knowledge
- Able to quickly learn new things and adapt to new situations
- Structured, accurate and sensitive to details
- Strong drive
- Socially skilled
- Take pride in solving problems independently at the same time being a team player
- Take lead when initiative is required and influence team members positively
- Business minded
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company