Are you an ambitious developer who is eager to join a starship among Swedish start-ups which is about to take off? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and international environment? Do you want to see the results of your work straight away and help people improving their communication abilities? We are looking for an enthusiastic full-stack developer filled with good energy who is ready to have fun while having a notable impact to the world of communication. If this defines you, keep reading!
Your Speech Factory is a funky start-up with a global footprint which helps companies improve their employee’s communication skills. Together with industry experts within public speaking, we have developed presentation [Ai]d software, helping professionals create, learn and train their business presentations. Although we are based in Malmö, our team is present in various locations including Berlin, Taiwan and Copenhagen. We are working remotely, but from time to time, we gather the whole team to spend time together. Although we are a start-up, we always aim to think big and bring the world together – we cooperate with partners from San Francisco and Cape Town, our team gathers professionals of different backgrounds and nationalities you will have a chance to manage.
It is time to move forward with our vision and we are seeking your assistance to help us develop exciting, value-adding features in our software.
As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining Office Add-ins in .NET MVC 5.
- Working and collaboration with AI engineers to integrate AI libraries and tools.
- Developing a future product in .Net Framework.
- Building product’s UI in WPF
- Developing and maintaining Web Services using .NET Core and Entity Framework.
- Developing and maintaining websites based on .NET MVC 5, Razor, and Bootstrap.
- Creating Windows executable packages using professional software
You are a great fit for our position if:
- You have 5+ years of working experience in the field
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science (or relevant fields)
- You are fluent in English
- You have a leadership experience
- You enjoy working under the agile project management framework
- You are able to work remotely with a diverse group of people with different expertise and cultural backgrounds.
- You can take decisions on technology choices and lead the development.
- You have a voice, a point of view, and you are part of the decision-making process and product strategy
- You enjoy working closely with the design team to fulfil the product roadmap.
- You contribute to all stages of the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing and releasing.
The core technology of Your Speech Factory is based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We work with audio processing, computer vision, and natural language processing. We consider it as a plus if you have experience with any of these fields or if you have additional experience with developing software for macOS.
We are curious to hear more about you. Please, send us your CV including a cover letter, and we will get back to you. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Vincenzo De Salvo, CEO at +46 703 50 10 52 (CET).