- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to make a difference by developing key lifesaving medical device products? In a truly global business who refuse to compromise when it comes to caring for people.
The Firmware team is responsible for designing, developing, and testing embedded software in new technology and development projects and to provide software expertise when changes to existing HemoCue products are required.
As an embedded software developer in the Firmware team you will primarily work in a project team to develop features and functionality in new products, from low-level drivers and board bring up to high-level applications and graphical interfaces. You will also collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines such as electronics, mechanics, graphics design/Ux, test, and manufacturing. You should enjoy being part of the product development process at all stages, from feasibility and planning, to design and development, to verification and validation, to manufacturing and maintenance.
We offer you an exciting possibility to join our fantastic team creating tomorrows solutions for Point of Care testing making peoples life’s better. You will work cross functional with other departments as well with other OpCos within the Danaher family.
- Design, develop, document and test embedded software in new development projects
- Develop and evaluate prototype software in technology development projects
- Perform peer reviews, participate in technical reviews, and risk analyses
- Support troubleshooting both within R&D and other departments
- Analyze and support implementation of changes to existing HemoCue products
- University degree within engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing applications for embedded Linux
- Low-level and high-level object-oriented programming in C/C++, preferably with focus on modern C++
- Ability and interest in documenting your work
- Knowledge of networking and security for embedded systems is a merit
- Experience of working with ARM microcontrollers, including knowledge of analog and digital interfaces (ADC, DAC, I2C, UART, etc.) and motor control is a merit
- Experience of working with Yocto Board Support Packages and board bringup (including bootloader) is a merit
- Swedish and English fluent in speech and writing
As a person you are a team player, analytical, attentive to detail, focused and who likes a fast pace. You find it easy to communicate with other people and enjoy working in a company that is driven by continuous improvement, both in terms of equipment and processes.
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates have been identified
Send your application via http://www.hemocue.com/careers. We are not able to receive your application by other means than through “careers“. Any application by mail or e-mail will be returned.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combined makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues in both Sweden and abroad who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than April 26.
For further information, please contact Firmware Manager, Project Manager, Johan Gärdsmark at +46 734 14 04 64.
Union contacts: Björn Bylander, Unionen +46 431 48 12 87 or Elin Söderlind, Akademikerföreningen, +46 431 48 12 62.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.