Hey there! Did you know that we, Doktor.se, is Europe’s 3rd biggest digital healthcare company? Are you a skilled UX Researcher looking for your next adventure and want to make a real difference in improving lives? This might be it!
About the job:
As a UX Researcher, your primary goal is to understand what motivates the user.
You will analyzes user behavior (observations, interviews, user surveys & usability tests) to forms data-driven insights to address the needs of the users.
You’ll work closely with Product owners, UX designers and developers to deliver a customer centric approach to our product offerings and support the Product Owner in prioritizing the backlog based on input from research and testing.
The competencies we are looking for are:
- Strong understanding of the strenghts and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Ability to frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights
- Passion for defining and solving problems
- Ability to design and conduct usability studies-i.e., identify potential solution options for a stated user need and design experiments that help elicit the most viable solution for users
- Experience managing communications with users and stakeholders
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Provide input for A/B tests and iterate designs based on findings
- Validate hypotheses through research and user interviews
- Experience in survey design (i.e., qualtrics)
- Strong ability to generate and communicate compelling and actionable insights, both verbally and visually
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with native apps, responsive web, mobile, other digital interfaces
- A structured approach to managing work
- A proven history of using data to drive decision making
- Good understanding of UX research within an Agile development methodology
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good understanding of apps, web and mobile accessibility standards
- Experience from: Survey tools such as Google forms, Typeform. A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, Optmizely. Documentation of research tools such as Dovetail. User testing tools such as Lookback. Wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch. Prototyping tools such as InVision, Figma, Flinto
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Google Firebase and PowerBI
- Experience in Design Thinking & Google Design Sprint methodology
Sounds fun? Get in touch!