- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Client Services | Paris, France or Malmö, Sweden
RichRelevance powers personalized shopping experiences for the world's largest and most innovative retail brands. Founded and led by the e-commerce expert who helped pioneer personalization at Amazon.com, RichRelevance helps retailers increase sales and customer engagement by recommending the most relevant products to consumers regardless of the channel they are shopping. RichRelevance is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Seattle, Reading, Paris, Münich and Malmö and has been twice recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Bay Area.
- Love to work in a high-energy startup environment where your personal contributions are visible, appreciated, and rewarded?
- Wow everyone with your front end/client side web development chops?
- Excel at establishing successful client relationships?
- Possess the ability to design and execute effective web UI/UX and SaaS integration solutions?
If you do, you are in the right place! RichRelevance powers personalized shopping experiences for the world's largest and most innovative retail brands, including Wal-Mart, Sears, Target and others. We are continuously innovating our SaaS and future products and need intelligent, driven, and passionate individuals like you to continue our success.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, foreign requivalent, or equivalent front-end web development experience
- SaaS and/or eCommerce experience
- Client facing consultative and communication skills
- Knowledge of browser compatibility troubleshooting
- Knowledge of website performance testing and tuning
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix managed project structure to collaborate cross-functionally and produce quality deliverables
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel as required (10%)
Nice to Haves:
- Sales engineering/consulting experience
- Additional technical skills:
Server side web (PHP, .NET, JSP, etc)
- Expertise with web usability/UI/UX principles, including the design and implementation of user experience best practices in eCommerce. Photoshop and/or other photo editing software skills are a plus.
- Experience servicing client relationships following contract execution - from initial product integration to ongoing technical support
- Multi-lingual (e.g. French, German)