- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
At Ericsson Packet Core you are a part of the next step in the development of our products. We enable millions of simultaneous connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds. All of this in a virtual deployment using containers.
We stand at the forefront of Agile software development, using methods and principles like Lean and Scrum. Rapid customer and partner feedback is a key element in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration SW practices. We rely on team collective responsibility to finish the tasks according to a prioritized backlog. Our teams are diverse, self-organizing and highly independent. We work directly with our Product Owner and partners in a collaborative manner. This requires a ‘team first’ approach, which we believe is the best way to build phenomenal software!
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join one of our development teams.
- Program in C++ or Erlang
- Design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Development) flow and philosophy, with pipelines crafted for as-a-Service and to enable DevOps
- Work with data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Work in Service Based Architecture, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
To be successful in the role you must have
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Full proficiency in English, written and spoken
- A talent for software development and computer systems
- A habit of continuously developing your knowledge through experience, as well as reading and experimentation
- A love for solving and digging into sophisticated problems!
- A focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- You take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment
What´s in it for you
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by May 3rd at the latest. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager Mobility Development
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || Supply&Log
Req ID: 512566